Thursday 26 April 2018

Viral Video - Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife


Peter Ndambiri, the Deputy governor in Kirinyaga, Kenya has become the subject of mass criticism from Kenyans after a viral video of him in a degrading situation surfaced. 

The Deputy governor was caught in bed on camera having sex with another man's wife. 



However, The deputy governor maintains that he was a victim and did not know the lady was someone’s spouse. He told journalists:
“I am a victim of a well-designed criminal gang that set a trap for me. They were armed to the teeth and their target was to kill me, but I pleaded with them to spare my life. I’m alive by the grace of God.” 
Ndambiri also claimed he had gone for negotiations on a property he wanted to buy near Thika town when the gang struck. 
“All I want is for the police to move with speed and apprehend the criminals. The whole country wants to see those people so that they can be careful not to fall prey,” he said.
However, unforgiving Kenyans were relentless in their online attacks on him.





Related Posts

0 comments: